Snowy Mountains Cookies specialise in the art of making quality, gourmet, wholesome cookies abundantly filled with delicious chunky ingredients so that every bite is a tasty treat. A government awarded manufacturer, Snowy Mountains Cookies are focused on using quality ingredients:
- Large chunks of couverture chocolate – steering clear of compound chocolate buttons!
- Free range eggs – recipient of the RSPCA Good Egg Award.
- Unsalted butter, rather than margarine – ‘keeping it natural by keeping it simple’.
- Cookies are made without artificial colours, flavours and additives or preservatives.
How does it work?
- Plan the date that you want to hand out your cookie packs to your families/members and also the return date for monies after a suggested 2 week selling period
- Determine the number of boxes that you require - we suggest one box for each family/member
- To order your cookies please phone our office on (02) 6457 1333
- You can download and change the information letters provided so it is easier to let parents/members know what is going on:
- one to be sent home a week before the start asking if they want to participate
- one to go with the boxes advising them where and when to return monies
- one as a follow up reminder to go home just before the return date for monies
- The delivery of your order will be made on your requested date.
- It is suggest that where possible, such as at weekly school parades/assemblies, you promote the cookie drive.
- It is important that you use our hard copy tally sheets to record who you supplied the boxes to. Record names in advance by class, team or group. You should also use this sheet to record returns of monies. This way you will have a constant, updated record of who has sold their box.
- Collect monies over the next two weeks. Have a pre-arranged location and time for the return/collection of monies.
- You should pay the original invoice, and any subsequent invoices, if there are any further purchases within 30 days of the initial invoice date.